Currently we are looking for multiple Real-Time Embedded Software Engineers for our client in the Northern Connecticut area... These opportunities are long term contracting positions...
The Real-time Embedded Software Engineers should be experienced and skilled in the following:
5+ years of real-time embedded software development experience
· Knowledge of DO-178B Level A software development standards
· Ability to develop software requirements from customer inputs
· Understanding and translation of software requirements into a software design.
· Experience in high level language such as C, C++ or Ada
· Reviewing/evaluating software products produced by peers.
· Skills in performing low level and high level tests on the software and integrating the software with the end item hardware.
· Experience with one or more of the avionics communication buses including AFDX, ARINC-429, CAN, MIL-STD-1553.
· Use MS Office products (Word, Excel and Access) and Telelogic DOORS to assist in the development of software product and documentation.
If this opportunity sounds like a fit for you please feel free to give me, Richard Katz at 203-905-1035...