Are you good at solving problems? Do you have a natural interest and understanding of the way things work, especially as it pertains to technology? If this describes you then you could be the next at home Technical Support Advisor for Kelly Services.
This is a competitive, performance based environment that offers long term employment, stability and room for growth. We are looking for self-motivated, dedicated people who can diagnose technical issues using probing questions and troubleshooting techniques in a cheerful way that delights the customer. As an at home Advisor you will not only be supplying answers and solving issues, you will provide an unforgettable customer service experience.
- A High School Diploma or GED
-Part of the essential job functions are to operate the following equipment, telephone, computer, smart phone, MP3 player, and navigate through a computer and a web browser.
- Discipline to work from home with a strong commitment to work scheduled hours
- Ability to sell customer protection plans that extend product support beyond the warranty period
- Strong customer service skills with a passion for support
-The hours of operation are from 7:00AM and 12:30AM EST Monday- Friday and 8:30AM and 11:30PM EST Saturday and Sunday.
- This is a part time position at least 24 hours per week.
- Shifts can fall anywhere between 3:00PM to 11:30PM EST, including required weekend hours.
- Employees will be required to flex up to full time hours, 36-40 hours per week, at the request of our client for up to 4 weeks at a time. These flex periods are approximately 3 times per year and normally occur late spring-early summer, fall, and the holiday season.
-Open availability to work on all holidays including Christmas Day, Thanksgiving Day, and the Fourth of July.
-Open availability to attend 4 weeks of virtual training from 3:00PM – 9:30PM EST Monday – Friday.
- During the training and nesting period the wage will be $9.15 per hour
- Once in production Advisors have the earning potential of up to $12.00 per hour consisting of a $10.00 per hour base wage plus the opportunity to earn a monthly bonus of up to 20% of their monthly compensation.
- The bonus is based off of individual performance including customer satisfaction survey scores, average handle time, and first call resolution.
- A home office environment that is quiet and free from interruptions and distractions
- A high speed internet connection consisting of either a broadband cable or ISDN connection (minimum of 10Mbps download, 2Mbps upload) or be will to install one.
- A traditional voice grade phone line commonly referred to as a Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) line, VoIP phone service, or be willing to install one.
To apply, please click the APPLY NOW or SUBMIT RESUME button.
Call us toll-free at 888.243.4535 with questions.
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class
staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually.
Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and download
project/id451280879">The Talent Project, a free iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.