The SolarCity team is smart, dedicated to our clients, open minded, fun, and composed of the solar and renewable energy industry’s best talent. If you want to join a rapidly growing, award-winning company with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply to SolarCity.
SolarCity is seeking applicants to install residential grid-tied PV systems. In this position, the PV Installer will provide support to the crew lead of the installation team, communicate job status data to the operations management, and ensure the completion of installation of all solar arrays/systems. It is the responsibility of every Installer to ensure safe work practices for the SolarCity installation team.
• Pulling inventory for each installation job
• Pre-assemble job components in the warehouse
• Layout and assembly of solar modules / array and mounting hardware
• Mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment
• Electrical wiring of solar array/system (AC and DC)
• Document completion of completed installation
• Clean up of job site
• Attend mandatory training sessions on new products, installation methodology and safety
• Additional duties required as needed