Company: US Bank
Saint Louis, MO 63145
Email: Send Email Now
Originates Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) loans in an assigned territory. Develops referral relationships with realtors, builders, bankers, and other sources for the purpose of originating residential loans through ongoing sales efforts. Takes mortgage applications, conducts preliminary underwriting reviews, and submits loan applications to processing. Remains the front line contact with customers and realtors for follow up documentation needed to approve and close loan. Deepen customer relationships by cross selling other bank products. Incumbents are customarily and regularly engaged in making and soliciting loan sales and conducting sales-related activities away from U.S. Bank locations. Incumbents are required to spend at least 80% of their time conducting their activities away from U.S. Bank locations.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of mortgage loan origination, sales and/or lending experience
- Ability to travel
- Well-developed sales ability
- Basic knowledge of pricing and underwriting requirements of various mortgage insurance companies
- Working knowledge of underwriting requirements for FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, local bonding programs, and private investors
- Basic knowledge of local, state and national laws (e.g., zoning ordinances, Truth-in Lending, RESPA, energy audit requirements, etc.)
- Ability to analyze financial information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
About US Bank
Minneapolis-based U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), with $340 billion in assets, is the parent company of U.S. Bank National Association, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates 3,085 banking offices, 5,053 ATMs in 25 states, and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. U.S. Bancorp and its employees are dedicated to improving the communities they serve, for which the company earned the 2011 Spirit of America Award, the highest honor bestowed on a company by United Way.
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.