As a Protocol Engineer based in San Jose, CA you will have responsibility for providing technical support for Anritsu’s customers in the San Jose area. Additionally you will provide assistance to other Anritsu engineering/sales teams as required.
- Qualified to Masters Degree level (MSEE, MSCS) or equivalent
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in the wireless industry
- In-depth understanding of LTE, UTRAN/GERAN, or TD-SCDMA technologies
- In-depth understanding of FDD, TDD Network Simulation and VoLTE features
- Fast learner - Ability to become technically competent with Anritsu Test and Measurement Equipment, the Protocol Conformance Test (PCT), C scenarios, and Test Scripts
- Should have good overall understanding of different layers in 3GPP compliant protocol stack
- Solid customer facing skills
- Familiarity with Anritsu MD8480, MD8430, MD8470 or MD8475 a plus
- C/C++ Programming Skills a plus
Anritsu business expansion has occurred chiefly in the information and communication field. The company's flagship measuring instrument business provides products and services indispensable to the development, manufacture and maintenance of a range of communication systems as typified in mobile phones and the Internet on a global scale. In addition, Anritsu technologies have incorporated into a range of products in other fields, such as IP network equipment, inspection equipment for food and pharmaceutical products, and precision measuring instruments for electronic component.
With a foundation afforded by the "Measuring Technologies" accumulated over its history of more than 110 years, Anritsu will continue to contribute to the realization of a safe, secure and comfortable society.
Not Ready to Apply?