The Service Manager is responsible for all operations within the service department, from hiring and managing technicians and service advisors, to customer service.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Serving as a liaison between technicians and customers.
- Take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
Manage and Hire technicians and service advisors
- Interview and make new hires
- Distribute work between technicians
- Prioritize required services
Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.