The Service Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationship and selling the technicians’ time. They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
- Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations.
Establish and maintain a close relationship with the customer
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
- Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
- Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
As a Service Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Service Advisor:
- One year of experience in a service advisor role strongly preferred but not required
- We will train the right candidate
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid driver's license
Start your career as a Service Advisor for Chrysler today. Apply Now!