As the field of Industrial Forensics advanced and embraced more sophisticated and complex issues such as nanoparticles and electronic materials, the company determined that the need for in-depth resolution was essential and that a single solution was no longer acceptable. Today the company’s expert scientists address these issues and can investigate the entire product life cycle including regulatory compliance in the workplace. The resolution the company brings to industry using precise scientifically sound techniques often provides the competitive edge needed to advance in the market and increase the bottom line.
The company is currently seeking a Scientist to be involved in every aspect of the XRD department including but not limited to sample preparation, sample analysis, data quality review and reporting.
- Working with multiple preparation and analysis methods and protocols
- Prepare, analyze, and report on samples
- Review and interpretation of data
- Assist in method development as needed to meet client needs
- Maintain laboratory Quality Standards
Qualifications and Requirements:
- BS Degree in Geology, Chemistry or related science and 2 years of laboratory experience
- Experience with XRD equipment required
- Experience with XRF equipment is preferred
- Strong MS Office applications experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have good organization skills and ability to efficiently multi-task
- The ability to work both independently and in a group setting
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.