Our client, a manufacturer of fabricated metal products, is seeking a Quality Manager for its plant located near Dayton, OH.
The Quality Manager will manage a group of Quality Engineers and Inspectors in support of the manufacturing processes launching new products and continuous improvement of existing products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for customer and supplier liaison for quality related issues and responses.
- Develop and submit customer required documentations.
- Lead problem solving teams in response to customer and internal issues.
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
- 3-10 Years of related experience.
- Knowledge of AIAG Quality Standards.
- Strong Aerospace experience required.
- Management experience required.
If interested send resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] Attention: Skip Mayes. Reference number 13876 (SKM-C)
The Albrecht Group is responsible for hundreds of search assignments each year and since our inception in 1999 we have worked exclusively with manufacturers in many industries. Our assignments have been national in scope and we take pride in the thoroughness of our search plans and the care we exercise in qualifying candidates.
We have developed the ability to tailor a search to our client’s specific needs. This entails identifying those people who bring particular strengths and leadership skills to the organization. Our responsibility is to present the very best talent available from which our clients can make a selection.
A key element in providing the best people is our ability to spark interest from busy top level professionals by attractively portraying the challenges and opportunities of the position and the company.