Senior Business / Systems Analyst
The candidate must have Oracle, Pro C, C++ Unix, Java experience. There will be 3 slots to fill; 1 in Alpharetta, GA and 2 in Walnut Creek, CA.
Excellent business knowledge of Telecommunications and Billing/POS systems data. Working on high-available mission critical large scale application supporting Commission platforms. Support development for a multi-tiered environment that interface with internal and external systems using CFI or NDM. Experience following operational and support needs such as IT and data security compliance, reusability, scalability and open architecture standards.
- Organize and lead small groups to resolve complex business problems
- Work with business customers to understand requirements and develop specifications for large-sized projects
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process
- Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures
- Oversees, coordinates, and participates in organizational, operational, and procedural analyses to determine information input, work processes, and desired output for potential and/or up dated computerization for a large number of users in support of a multi departmental or county wide applications; reviews and analyzes a variety of forms, documents, reports, data output, and record-keeping requirement
Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
5+ years of experience writing technical and business specifications
Ability to handle multiple assignments
Superior written and oral communication skills
Able to matrix manage, have strong project work and project planning experience
Monitor user tickets, attend business meetings and provide status updates Query data to research issues and document automation opportunities Document new external interfaces and system evolution progress Use Power Designer to create and maintain relational DB diagram Establish and update knowledge base infrastructure in SharePoint Create PPT presentations for projects and system enhancements Technical understanding of the following environments: Oracle 11.x, Sybase 15.x, MS SQL Server 2008 R2 Unix (Sun Solaris & HP), Windows NT MS SQL Server Reporting Services, Cognos BI Software v10
For more than a decade, INSYS has proven its ability to deliver flexible, innovative resourcing solutions. We help our clients reduce costs and increase business agility by finding the specialized resources they need, with a focus in information technology, clinical research, finance and accounting.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Company: INSYS Group
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Computer Software
Manages Others: Not Specified
Job Type: Information Technology
Required Education: Not Specified
Required Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Required Travel: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Contact: Not Available