CFS is currently assisting a VIP client that is seeking an experienced FP&A Manager.
Enjoy premium pay, benefits, flex time,a family oriented culture, state of the art equipment and rewards for your success.
You will do business planning and analysis i.e. corporate valuation models and other sophisticated financial models, direct the preparation and financial modeling of short and long range plans, covenant compliance reporting, prepare Board, Investor, Banking and other presentations for the CEO and CFO.
These attributes are key as opportunity for advancement is based on merit not tenure.
- The FP&A role is best characterized as financial modeling.
- This role leads the quarterly forecast and annual budget process by coordinating with at least 5 subject matter experts feeding separate sub-models.
- The sub-models compute various line items that are complicated and the main model computes the rest.
- Modeling experience is a must including building models from scratch.
- The role also works with the Treasury Manager around liquidity as well as capital sourcing.
- Finally, this person takes all that data and distills it to a presentation, first to the executives and then to the Board and creates the majority of the Board level presentation materials.
You will need a Bachelor of Science Degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance plus well rounded Financial Reporting ( FP&A) experience. Your sophisticated financial modeling expertise will attract positive attention / interest during your interview. Your successful track record of expertise with best practices and the ability to be noticed by thinking outside the box will increase your imprint and future growth options.
Thank you very much for you time and consideration.