Faststream Recruitment Group is the premier Maritime Staffing and Recruiting Firm.
Currently with 130 people across our global offices, in the UK, US and Singapore, Faststream is committed to its consultative recruitment style, the highest standards of customer care and building solid working relationships with clients and candidates. We have an exciting growth plan to double that head count within the next 5 years. As part of our dynamic growth plan we are looking for Experienced Recruitment/Staffing Consultants to join the high profile Oil & Gas Team in Houston, TX.
Recruitment is a fast paced, sales focused industry and we need our people to be outgoing, fast thinking, money motivated deal makers. We offer industry training, great reward and supportive career advancement. We offer highly competitive base salaries, uncapped commission and European benefits.
We are seeking strong technical recruiters to source a pool of candidates to be placed on a full-time basis with our clients as well as work on a project basis for a variety of our clients. You will be seeking top technical and engineering talent in the Oil & Gas industry on behalf of our clients.
Prior staffing experience is a must, as well as an excellent attention to detail, follow through, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, at least 3 years of technical recruiting experience, and be able to thrive in an incredibly fast-paced environment. You will use online tools/databases and Boolean search to identify candidates as well as be well-versed in how to leverage social media to identify and hire the best talent for the client. Must possess excellent relationship building skills and be great at "selling" opportunities on the phone and in person.
Responsibilities may Include:
- Work with managers to thoroughly understand technical positions and recruiting needs.
- Own full-cycle recruiting process, including screening resumes, coordinating interviews, closing offers, drafting new hire paperwork, and facilitating the on-boarding process.
- Identify talent through creative sourcing channels.
- Establish and own relationships with relevant networking groups within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Plan and execute creative recruiting events that attract top talent.
- Work with other members of the recruiting team to track goals, metrics, and performance of the team.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times