We are a staffing organization with an ability to serve a diverse range of clients. Because our founders have a corporate executive background, we understand the demanding needs of Human Resources professionals. This accounts for our core corporate values - that is, a fanatic devotion to service. And thanks to our founders' expertise in technology, we have developed an extraordinary technological infrastructure - one that enables us to combine database resources with an unwavering commitment to client satisfaction.
An outstanding opportunity is open for a Programmer with strong experience working with Banner products and solutions. This role could operate from any location nationwide and would require extensive travel to customer sites
- Utilize experience with Banner Products such as student, financial aid, human resources, and advancement systems.
- Demonstrate effective and efficient skills with Higher Education technological solutions, and business analysis
- Demonstrate experience integrating web applications with database technologies
- Develop and implement software applications to meet project goals
- Provide guidance to clients on upcoming trends
- Identify, research, resolve and document higher education processes and software issues
- Adapt procedures, techniques, tools and equipment to meet the needs of clients
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration:
- Please do not apply unless you have at least 3 years of programming experience with Banner products and solutions for higher education settings
- Experience with Accounts Payable is mandatory; additional experience with other modules is an added plus.
- Experience in Major Prospects, Colleagues Advancement Envision Tool Kit, Sungard, Peoplesoft, Benefactor Software and/ or ERP Systems
- Strong programming skills are required
- Project Management, consultant, and client relation experience is critical
- Ability to come up with effective solutions for providing software and functional support to higher education users of information solutions
- Travel required
- Healthy and flexible work environment
- Teamwork and employee collaboration
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- Open on salary and relocation
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Keywords: banner digial campus, datatel / colleague or benefactor software, registration, Envision programming, WebAdvisor, active campus portal, Entrinsik Informer, WebAdvisor 3+, Financial Aid, admissions, registration, curriculum management, degreeaudit, financial, Human Resources, and Alumni Major. ActiveAdmissions, ActiveAlumni, ActiveApply, Benefit Enrollment Online, budget development and management, campus organizations, Colleague, Continuing Education, CRM, Dashboards, data exchange, Intelligent Learning Platform, IT Asset management, Major Donors and Moves Management, Portal, programming and development tools, teaching and learning, Workflow Management, consultant, business management, sungard, unidata, unibasic, analyst