Registered Nurse - Home Health
Registered Nurse - Home Care - Case Manager
We are a leader in providing quality home care services throughout Jacksonville and are currently seeking a Registered Nurse in the to provide home visits.. A job for the mission focused nurse who believes in the importance of caring for our elderly population. We pride our selves in taking care of our patients as if they were our own loved ones. As a Registered Nurse you'll use your expertise to collaborate with area physicians to treat geriatric patients in home, community and senior living facilities. Bring your talent and heart to our team as we grow …bringing integrated healthcare home to the loved ones of families everywhere in your area.
Benefits beyond the mission:
- The opportunity to participate in leading edge research and to influence the evolution of evidenced based practices; treatment, protocols, care pathways
- Spending more time with your patients. Focus on prevention and wellness, strengths not limitations
- Reduced travel time whenever possible
- Flexible schedule and compensation: contingent positions available.
- Paid orientation, training and credentialing
- Per visit pay and mileage reimbursement
Must have current skilled home care using OASIS-C.
Excellent clinical and organizational skills
Valid Florida RN license
Ability to work independently
Willingness to travel
Pinnacle Senior Care is a certified Home Health agency that provides a variety of home and community based services, which are delivered to recovering, disabled, chronically, or terminally ill persons in need of assistance. Our services are an excellent, cost-effective alternative to hospital or other institutional care and are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most insurances.