Private school seeking senior admissions representative for Albany-area campus.
The Senior Admissions Representative position is an ideal opportunity for the sales professional to add depth and fulfillment to his/her sales career. A rewarding opportunity, the admissions representative position provides opportunity to help others achieve their goals and change their lives through career education while meeting their own professional, financial, and personal goals.
The position is detailed in three areas:
1. Telephone outreach
2. Personal interviewing while helping prospective students identify their interests
3. Application processing and follow-up
Recruiting students for our school requires a customer-focused attitude and an ability to meet challenges head-on; you would be servicing people who are creating opportunities in their lives.
Requirements for the position include:
* A Bachelor Degree is preferred, however we will consider candidates with an equivalent combination of education, experience or training.
* Preferred prior school admissions experience.
* Preferred two years of sales experience - Individuals with call center, health club, weight loss, recruitment or financial services will be given additional consideration.
* Strong telephone skills
* Dynamic people skills.
* Professional Image is a must!
* Possess excellent verbal communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with an ability to establish rapport with a diverse customer base.
* A strong goal-oriented approach
We believe in rewarding success and offer:
* A comprehensive benefits package including 401K.
* Outstanding career potential in an organization that is rapidly growing.
An equal opportunity employer.