As a result of our dynamic growth, we have outstanding opportunities for a full-time Senior Quality Engineer. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional who can help develop quality systems in our fast growing telehealth medical device company. If you thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, team oriented environment, Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career.
- Perform line validations
- Update manufacturing process when changes occur
- Complete training validations on manufacturing staff
- Create required documentation including quality plans and product requirement specifications
- Assist in preparing communications to regulatory reviewers and auditors
- Assist with supplier corrective actions
- Ensure manufacturing and receiving regulations are being performed
- Database development
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years experience in a small to medium-sized medical device company
- Experience with GMP’s
- Knowledge of SQL and ACCESS for database projects
- Excellent time management, writing and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS, Word & Excel
Salary, Benefits and Other:
- Salary based on experience.
- 401K, flex spend, life and PTO.
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement.
Cardiom is an EEO/AA employer.
Please submit your resume and salary history to the following link for immediate consideration!