4201 Central Avenue N.W.
Albuquerque, NM 87105
Education - Teaching - Administration
**CANDIDATES MUST LIVE IN THE ALBUQUERQUE METRO AREA**
Brookline College is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) with authorization to award certificates, diplomas, Associate of Arts degrees, and Bachelor of Arts degrees. The institution is committed to preparing students academically and professionally to meet the constantly changing employment requirements of business, industry, public service organizations, and medical support agencies functioning in a highly advanced and expanding technological community.
We are currently hiring a Geography Instructor for our Albuquerque campus. Applicants must have a Master's degree in Geography or related field.
The Geography Instructor provides a learning experience to online/distance education students and evaluates their achievements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Geography Instructor:
- Educate and provide technological and academic training to students
- Design and carry out a lesson plan for each class taught that recognizes students' abilities, learning styles, etc.
- Provide accommodation for individual student differences
- Use a variety of means of evaluation to support student abilities (cooperative learning, reports, and team work)
Requirements of the Geography Instructor:
- Master's degree in the subject field from an accredited four year-college or university
- At least 18 semester credit hours in the subject-related field
- Teaching experience preferred
Please visit our website, www.brooklinecollege.edu.