3rd Shift Machine Shop Supervisor
This 3rd Shift Machine Shop Supervisor will oversee other machinists; as well as hire, train and organize workers – making sure they perform as a unit and understand the ins and outs of the shop. The Supervisor will also operate machinery as needed.
This is a 3rd Shift position. Hours: 11pm – 7:30am
- 4+ years of experience; hands-on operating experience
- Supervisory / management skills
- G-Code programming
- Set up
- Fanuc Controls
- Milling and turning
- Machining process flow
- TS 16949 experience
- Variable macro programming
- Critical thinking; logic; initiative; and an intuitive understanding of a manufacturing process
- Ability to use the “5 Why Theory"
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented; a stickler for data and information
- Ability to present the facts
When it boils down to it, the products we use are a reflection of who we are. You can tell a lot about a person from the products they use. Their character. Their values. Their objectives.
At Performance Friction we have used our mission to build a culture.
We have built our company based on a defiant philosophy: NO COMPROMISES™
It’s a mindset, an attitude, a commitment.