Licensed Dental Assistant
Do you want to be part of a company that strives to be the BEST in the dental industry? If so, we want to hear from you!
Midwest Dental is looking for a talented professional to fill a Full-time Licensed Dental Assistant opening in our Rochester and St. Charles offices. Dental Assistants work collaboratively with the dental team to make quality patient care a priority. Dental Assistants greet and prepare dental patients for care, assist dentists in a positive manner while administering care, and maintain instruments and supplies. Dental Assistants also perform basic and moderately complex dental procedures. Dental Assistants interact with patients to provide information about products and services, and handle and resolve patient concerns with enthusiasm and empathy.
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Maintain confidentiality
· Ability to anticipate and work at a steady pace
· Good hand/eye coordination, manual dexterity and precision
· Detail oriented
· Basic computer skills
· Well organized
· Ability to receive constructive criticism
· Motivated to enhance skills through continuing education opportunities