Not Ready to Apply?
Data Systems Analyst
- Role won’t be on-boarding any new apps – instead supporting the needs of the 300+ existing apps.
- Working on/determining file failures, severe exceptions (where data can’t be processed), situation where the number of exceptions has jumped, running/dealing with queries.
- Position will work hand-in-hand with an ops person (from the business side) to evaluate data and properly communicate solutions to owners.
- 30% Process (admin duties but well above and beyond simple administrative tasks)
- 60% Analysis
- 10% Regular Admin work
- Soft skills are important because this will require working with both management within the organization and customers
- Experience in internet/intranet-based business systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to non-technical audience.
- Past experience as a technical liaison interfacing between business and various partner teams.
- Experience with data process, rule based applications.
- Demonstrated experience with data analysis and solutioning with tools like MS Excel and MS Access.
- A team player and proactively work in a fast-paced environment and a strong attention to details.
- Experience with ad-hoc data query and reporting leveraging SQL.
- Experience with SDLC and process workflow tools.
- Demonstrated experience with process evaluation and improvement, leveraging tools like Sharepoint.
- Familiarity with Identity and Access Management process and tools.
- Previous business or systems analysis experience in a banking or financial services environment.
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. ASG’s fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. ASG works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. ASG was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.