SELECT SPECIALTY HOSPITAL - MEMPHIS, TN.
SEEKING DAY/NIGHT SHIFT RN'S FOR OUR LTAC HOSPITAL
*MUST HAVE MED/SURG, TELEMETRY EXPERIENCE (ICU PREFERRED)*
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can make a real difference in people's lives...we’re looking for you!
The Registered Nurse will:
- Assess patient health problems and needs
- Develop and implement nursing care plans
- Maintain medical records
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, convalescent, or disabled patients.
- May advise patients on health maintenance and disease prevention or provide case management
- This position requires a permanent State Registered Nurse License.
- Critical care experience is a plus!
Select Specialty Hospitals are part of a national network of specialized acute care hospitals within Select Medical. Our programs and services have been designed to fit in the continuum of health care for those patients that are critically ill and need a longer acute hospitalization for their recovery.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continuing Education
- 401(k) Plan
is a leading provider of specialized health care in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Select Medical's Inpatient Division is comprised of long-term acute care (LTAC) hospitals and medical rehabilitation hospitals. Select Medical's Outpatient Division includes outpatient physical rehabilitation centers and contract therapy. Select Medical has 22,500 employees throughout the United States. Founded in 1996 in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, Select Medical was established with high standards of performance, ethics, and integrity.
We’re looking for leaders, team builders, and problem solvers, people who embrace our mission and core values, who have a passion for excellence and a drive for results, people who take pride in their profession, who like to learn, to contribute, and to achieve.
In our hospitals, clinics,offices, and other work settings, we offer dynamic work environments that encourage leadership, teamwork, and innovation. We offer unique practice settings, highly specialized services, and nationwide career opportunities. If you’re looking for a challenging opportunity where you can make a real difference in people’s lives, we’re looking for you!
- We deliver superior quality in all that we do.
- We treat others as we would like to be treated.
- We are results-oriented and achieve our objectives
- We are team players.
- We are resourceful in overcoming obstacles.