Line Break (Shift + Enter)
Transition Care Coach
Acts as facilitator of interdisciplinary collaboration and care continuity across care settings, coaching patients and caregivers to play an active and informed role in care plan execution utilizing the Colemen Model and/or adaptations required by insurer.
Working with patients, families, hospitals, discharge planning team members, physicians, community agencies, insurers and other health care providers in the community.
Participates and assures that the Care Transitions Services are consistent with the pilot design and meets customer needs.
Developes and maintains a customer oriented environment responsive to the needs of the external/internal customers.
- RN, MSW, or Other allied health professional
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in the home care, health care or community based organization. .
- Strong communications and organization skills
- Spanish speaking is a highly desirable
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Ability to be flexible and adjust practice based on patient population being served.
- Strong education/teaching background
- Experience in managing complex problems and developing creative solutions.
VNS offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including generous vacation/sick days/personal days, employee health care and education reimbursements.
Apply today at www.vnsnet.com and join a team dedicated to patient and family centered care at home.
2180 Empire Blvd.
Webster, NY 14580
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
VNS values diversity and encourages minorities to apply. E.O.E.
We have a proud history of delivering the healing power of home through
programs and services geared toward meeting our community’s home health
care needs. We lead the way in pioneering new models of home care, creatively
meeting the nutritional needs of the homebound, and providing comfort to patients
and families when the end of life is near. Today we are providing services and programs
in stride with our community’s needs.
VNS Today – Greater Capabilities, Greater Care
- Brings over 90 years of experience in providing home health care
- Continues to be the leader in making a smooth transition from hospital to home
- Completes more than 600,000 visits to 11,000 patients a year
- Employs highly experienced staff able to handle all types of medical conditions
- Is a full service, not-for-profit, Medicare-certified home health agency
- Provides nursing care, physical, occupational, and speech therapists, home health aides, hospice care, medical social work and infusion therapy