WESTMED Practice Partners (WPP) is a leading healthcare management services company, which provides a turnkey solution to hospital systems looking to build a free-standing, comprehensive ambulatory center offering a full range of primary, specialty and ancillary services.
Benefits of an integrated multispecialty practice
- One stop shopping
- Coordinated, efficient, quality care
- Virtual and physical integration
- Happy patients, doctors and staff
- Improved practice branding
- ACO ready
Evolving from the success of WESTMED Medical Group, during the decade of implementation of this model, WESTMED has received national recognition for its coordinated clinical services and highly integrated information systems that have improved patient care, increased physicians' professional satisfaction and boosted physicians' and staff income.
WPP is committed to being the "Employer of Choice" for talented and savvy business professionals. We provide in-house billing, collections, eligibility, pre-certification, human resources, time/attendance, payroll, purchasing, finance, contract negotiations, risk management, recruiting, analytics, information technology, medical management, medical records, contact center, marketing and credentialing services.
Our main location is: 2700 Westchester Avenue in Purchase, NY, 10577. We have recently opened our newest corporate building in Charlotte, NC where we are growing our Contact Center along with many other departments including Billing, Centralized Services and Eligibility. The address of this location is 207 Regency Executive Park Drive, Charlotte, NC.
Coding Compliance Analyst
The Coding Compliance Analyst is responsible for:
- Ensuring accuracy, completeness and compliance of provider documentation and coding used for measuring, reporting and reimbursement purposes
- Presenting educational material to physicians on documentation, classification/coding systems and medical necessity
- Monitoring/auditing EMR for clinical documentation improvement initiatives, data quality and ongoing mentoring to physician coders
- Preparing reports, identifying clinical documentation and coding trends to identify patterns and variations in coding and reimbursement practices
- BS Degree preferred and/or Certification in HIM (RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P, CPC)
- Experience with EHRs/EMRs in a hospital or large physician group practice setting
- Proficient in use of in ICD-9-CM, CPT and HCPCS coding systems, Evaluation & Management (E/M) level coding in multiple physician specialties
- Excellent knowledge of anatomy and physiology, medical terminology, pharmacology and disease processes
- Knowledge of Medicare reimbursement methodologies and other third-party regulations
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Superior organizational and analytical skills including the ability to work with auditing tools, software and spreadsheets
- Computer literacy, including proficiency in PC applications such as MS Word, Excel, and Access
- Ability to communicate effectively with healthcare providers, support and coding staff