Charlotte Eye Ear Nose and Throat Associates, PA (CEENTA), the region’s premier eye, ear, nose and throat care provider for adults and pediatric patients for more than 85 years is looking for a t new members of our business office staff. Our business office is located in the University area of Charlotte , NC
We are currently seeking an Insurance Specialist who specializes in posting and making adjustments to payments. This position requires strong knowledge of commercial insurance as well as Medicaid, Medicare and Worker’s Compensation. It also requires an individual with strong attention to detail.
In this role we are seeking someone with experience completing the following tasks:
- Process all credit card payments as received.
- Ensure all payments and vouchers are identified and classified to the appropriate branch.
- Research the account number with the appropriate patient data.
- Balance all deposits and vouchers daily.
- Research any missing or invalid account numbers, or if appropriate, submit them to the appropriate Billing Collections Specialist(s).
- Follow sales adjustment policy when posting and deliver payment discrepancies to the appropriate Billing Collections Specialist(s).
- Log deposit numbers and amounts onto the deposit log daily. Ensure deposit log is accurate.
- Ensure proper controls are adhered to for accuracy and timeliness.
- Scan posted deposits for departmental research and inquires.
High School Diploma or Equivalent and two or more years experience in a medical office and two years experience in customer service.
Successful candidates are computer literate including knowledge of software programs utilized in the practice. They have strong bookkeeping and research skills and a working knowledge of billing software. They have an excellent understanding of account ledgers, as well as ability to read and understand EOBs. They consistently demonstrate good communication skills with patients and co-workers.and are able to work well on a team.
Charlotte Eye Ear Nose & Throat Associates offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental insurance, a 401-K with company match, STD, LTD and life insurance.