Immediate Opening for a LSWA or LGSW as a
Treatment Foster Care - Case Manager - Baltimore City and Baltimore County
Monday thru Friday Flexible schedule
Must be available to work some evenings
Earn up to $41,000 Annually with Benefits!
Social Worker (LSWA or LGSW) Responsibilities:
- Provide treatment foster care services for assigned families/cases for a regional and growing foster care program.
- The clinical coordinator will be responsible for working up to 10 cases, providing individual and group therapy
- Provide home based services to families and children with the foster care network including referrals to community supportive services
- As the Foster Care Clinical Coordinator you work within a progressive treatment foster care program
- Be part of a dynamic and highly focused treatment team
- Have experience with youth and adolescents in a treatment or school based program
- Work within an exciting and supportive foster care program in the Baltimore City/County area.
- Must have own transportation.
- BE CONSIDERED for PERMANENT EMPLOYMENT
- Benefits for permanent placement - a comprehensive health benefit package is offered including major medical and dental, and paid time off.
Staffing Plus Inc.
e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resume]