Sr. .NET Developer - VB.net or C#
Senior .NET Developer - VB.net or C#
Salary: To $95,000
- Perform senior level programming using: VB.NET Framework and .NET programming languages preferably VB.Net, ASP, and/or C#.
- Confident self-starter who is able to take a project through the development life cycle to completion.
- Perform standard development tasks associated with the design and development of new application functionality or maintenance. Tasks may include analysis, design, prototyping, coding, testing, training, and documentation.
- Minimum 4 years experience developing applications utilizing VB.Net.
- Minimum 4 years experience writing SQL script for MS-SQL Server.
- Must have experience developing complex applications in a team environment.
- Must have experience working in an object oriented designs model with a system design and/or functional specifications.
Personnel Services, Inc. began operations as an employment placement firm in 1972. The staff of Personnel Services is highly trained and experienced in the placement field. As one of the largest agencies in the Midwest, we are dedicated to matching qualified candidates with top corporate clients, locally and nationally. Our services are broken into five divisions and our consultants are specialists in their given fields.
Personnel Services' Professional / Technical Search Division serves client companies, both locally and nationally. Our database of professional and technical candidates is very extensive. As the demand for qualified employees continues to grow, our staff members are trained, experienced and equipped to assist companies in finding the best employees.
Personnel Services is a member of National Personnel Associates (NPA), and First Interview Company, two of the nation's oldest, largest, and most prestigious computerized placement associations. By cooperating with almost 700 agencies, staffed by 4000 recruiters across the nation, we can quickly find very skill specific candidates.