301 Science Park Road
State College, PA 16803
Oil Refining - Petroleum - Drilling
Energy - Utilities - Gas - Electric
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Position located at company headquarters in State College, PA.
is a well-capitalized, private equity backed company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and gas properties in North America.
This position will be responsible for the production and revenue accounting functions associated with Eclipse Resources’ oil and gas properties. The position requires at least five years of oil and gas industry experience and is a great opportunity to join an up and coming leader in the industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with production system setup in the company’s accounting software
- Prepare production volume allocations
- Reconcile production allocations to plant statements
- Work with regulatory to ensure accurate tax and royalty filings
- Record monthly revenues and remit royalties
- Prepare and record monthly revenue accruals.
- Perform monthly revenue and variance analysis
- Lead month end revenue closing activities
- Respond to audit and royalty owner inquiries as needed
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil and gas accounting
- Proficiency in oil and gas accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite
Requirements and Skills
- Broad exposure to production and revenue accounting
- Strong understanding of oil and gas accounting
- Proven ability to organize and meet monthly deadlines and goals
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurances available
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus potential based on reaching performance targets
- Relocation to State College, Pennsylvania available for the right candidate