**Recognized as “COMPANY TO WATCH" by Best Companies AZ!!** ClearCall Solutions is a dynamic, fast-paced direct response business-to-consumer sales and marketing company. Our campaigns include SecurityAlarmNow (ADT Authorized Dealer) and Dish Direct (DISH Network Authorized Retailer). SecurityAlarmNow was launched in 2007 and is currently ranked within the top 5 of over 450 ADT dealers nationwide. Dish Direct was launched in 2003 and is currently ranked within the top 10 of over 1,000 DISH dealers throughout the country. ClearCall Solutions plans to grow by adding new campaigns as well as continue our focus on our targeted goals of being the #1 dealer nationally of both ADT and DISH Network. We are seeking high quality individuals that share the company’s philosophy and our commitment to excellence.
WHY CLEARCALL SOLUTIONS
Do you want to be a part of a team that encourages your entrepreneurial spirit? Do you want to cast vision and watch your ideas come to fruition to grow a business? Do you want to leave a legacy inspired by what true leadership looks like?
Due to explosive sales growth we are looking for a passionate sales management professional to join our team. The successful candidate must be a person who thrives in a fast paced, competitive environment and be an individual who is driven by obtaining personal and professional goals.
Under limited supervision, lead teams of Sales professionals with a focus on building customer relationships, increase revenue and improving current sales processes and will serve as a liaison between Directors, Team Leads and the client. The Inside Sales Manager will manage the team to metrics set by management as well as hold the team accountable to expected work quality measurements.
- Build, coach, develop and lead a team of Sales Advisors into a highly responsive team able to close sales and increase our client base
- Increase inbound lead-to-sale ratios by continually improving phone presentations and ways of overcoming objections
- Assist Directors in developing sales processes, procedures and departmental goals for team
- Work with Sales Trainers to leverage best practices and understand new trends
- Monitoring telephone conversations and completing Performance Evaluations.
- Utilizing call center metrics/ reports to analyze and improve sales performance.
- Helping to train new employees and assisting in recruitment of top candidates.
- Developing sales talent ranging from entry level to President’s Club level.
- Identify and communicate system/personnel issues to senior management
- Develop and communicate action plans for individual agent performance based on assessment of strength and weaknesses.
- 2-3+ years of experience managing a fast paced, high volume call center.
- Be in a Sales leadership role at your current/ most recent position.
- Proven success in being accountable for a sales team that exceeded the company’s profitability expectations.
- 1-3+ years of experience of proven success (Top 10% in sales production) as a sales consultant prior to achieving a leadership role.
- Demonstrated ability to write effective sales scripts to be utilized company wide
- Strong people management skills, including ability to effectively develop and motivate staff to progressive benchmarks.
- Basic understanding of computer programs, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems time efficiently; Gathers and analyzes information; Develops solutions; Uses reason.
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification when necessary; Responds informatively to questions.
- Written Communication: Writes clearly and concisely; Edits work; Varies writing style to meet specific needs; Presents data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives.
- Professionalism: Approaches others in a polite and tactful manner; Maintains composure and reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with occasional change, delays, or unexpected events.
CLEARCALL SOLUTIONS OFFERS
- Competitive Salary with Uncapped Performance-Based Incentives
- Comprehensive Medical & Dental Benefits
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health and Wellness Membership Reimbursement
- Positive Culture in a Fantastic Work Environment
- Director of Sales
- VP of Sales
ClearCall Solutions is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
Not ready to apply?