Selling Power Magazine just rated SCI/Dignity Memorial in their Top 25 Best Service Companies to Sell for!
(Dec 2012 issue – tied for 16th!). That rating was based on three areas YOU care most about: Compensation, Training, and Career Mobility. We are growing our Sales Force by 30% this year to meet the increasing demand for our products and services.
As a qualified Sales Manager, you will be trained in every aspect of the position by our Territory Sales Director, enjoy on-boarding via attendance in one of our National Sales Manager Development school sessions and further follow up development by our Sales Development Team.
The Sales Management is responsible for:
- Achieving QuoUtilizing our commercial and institutional processes to cultivate appointment & presentation activity
- Enhancing sales presentation and closing skills of entrusted team members
This is truly a career for high energy, self-driven and top talent interested in targeting high earnings!
We have immediate openings for a Sales Leadership Candidate in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University. In return we offer:
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Unlimited Income Potential via a Base Salary + Bonus Opportunity
- Funeral Director License Required
- Minimum 2 years of RETAIL or SERVICE industry sales experience, preferably 6 years or more
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income
- Creative, Outgoing and Energetic
- Demonstrated work ethic in a Retail or Service industry environment
- Conducting group presentations
- A good driving record
- Solid work history
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with company match
- Vacation and sick time
- Tuition reimbursement
- Funeral discounts, and more
SCI offers advanced on-line training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.