Safety & Health Professional
Safety & Health Professional
Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) provides comprehensive engineering, environmental consulting, construction, and information technology solutions for our clients.
With more than 30 years of experience in providing high quality and responsive services, CRA has grown to over 90 offices and 3,000 employees working on projects worldwide.
Conestoga-Rovers & Associates has an opening in our Baton Rouge, Louisiana office for a Safety & Health Professional with experience associated with Behavioral Based Safety and Health programs, who aspires to become an active employee in a vibrant, well-established company.
If you’re driven, fast track your career here!
- Assist the Regional Safety and Health Manager with integrating application of CRA’s internal behavior based safety and health program
- Develop and implement project health & safety plans and job safety analyses
- Support client-specific safety programs including the Loss Prevention System
- Ensure compliance with all aspects of CRA’s safety program
- Conduct employee safety training and safety audits
- Act as the Safety and Health Officer on CRA and client project sites at various locations in the United States with a focus in the Gulf Coast Region
- Conduct PPE assessments, respiratory fit testing and implement site PPE programs
- BS Degree in Safety, Engineering, Environmental/Earth Sciences or related field
- 1-5 years of health and safety experience preferably in the environmental field, construction, hazardous remediation and/or consulting experience required
- Experience in Emergency Response preferred, but not required
- Qualified to perform complete incident investigations using Why Tree or other Root Cause Analysis type methods
- Travel for extended periods – up to 75% of the working year
- Strong organizational and writing skills
- Ability to understand and interpret standards and regulations from OSHA
- Must be able to communicate both orally and written in English
- Must have current valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must pass pre-employment physical
- Ability to provide leadership in establishing and sustaining a safe work place by effective interaction with internal and external clients.
To learn more about why CRA is the perfect place to bring your career check out our website www.craworld.com
No phone calls please and no third party firms. This position does not offer Visa Sponsorship.
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ABOUT CONESTOGA-ROVERS & ASSOCIATES
Welcome to CRAworld, the website home of the CRA Family of Companies. We invite you to fully explore the features and content of our website. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop us a line.
The CRA Family of Companies includes Conestoga-Rovers & Associates and several other entities working together seamlessly on projects around the world. The CRA Family consists of 3,000 people working in over 90 offices in Canada, the United States, Argentina, Brasil, Colombia, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. Read more about the members of the CRA Family.