Controls Systems Engineering Manager
Manages several process control engineers and control technicians which select, design, standardize, and implement process control strategies and control systems in the Refinery. Improve Refinery operations and profitability through implementation and maintenance of supervisory control systems, Advanced Process Control, Refinery DCS and PLC systems.
- Direct, administrate, and monitor the Control System Group to ensure safe and effective operation.
- Prioritizes work for group based on operational and engineering requirements.
- Coordinate with instrumentation engineers and technicians on instrument hardware and configuration required for control in the Units.
- Maintain/update 5 year automation strategy based on site needs and corporate standards
- Develop projects and strategies for regulatory control, advanced control, and DCS migrations.
- Provide process control troubleshooting expertise to the daily operations of the Refinery.
- Support MOC and PSM efforts.
- Responsible for development of, and adherence to, control systems group budget
- Maintain/update plan for personnel training and development
- Follow all safety rules and guidelines as established by the Refinery.
Bachelors of Science in Chemical or related engineering degree required.
A minimum of 10 years engineering experience required. Experience in process control engineering preferred. Experience in the Oil Refining industry a must!
CertaStaff founded and utilizes a process called precision recruiting, which provides unmatched candidate interaction and personalization to our clients. We have developed our business knowledge and human resources skills to deliver the perfect fit between a candidate and the employer. At CertaStaff, we assign talent acquisition specialists for each open position to ensure that both the candidate and the employer are right for each other. It is this important phase of recruiting that sets us apart from other firms.