Collection Specialist Full Time and Part Time
We are currently seeking Collection Specialists to add to our growing team. If you have a proven track record and exceptional customer service skills, then we would like to hear from you immediately!
Fill out an application and bring a resume.
5776 Stemmons, San Antonio, 78238
(on the corner of Bandera and 410, behind the Panda Express)
ASK FOR HEIDI OR SARA!
*to be seen quicker, please have an application filled out on the Conn's website PRIOR to coming. You may fill out an application in the lobby, but there may be a wait for a computer.
A Collection Specialist contacts Conn's customers with delinquent credit accounts in order to determine the reason for delinquency and work with the customer to develop a solution that brings their account current. Collection Specialists educate the customer on potential solutions and use appropriate negotiation techniques necessary to solve the customers' delinquency status. The ideal candidate for this position must demonstrate persistence, passionate dedication to customer service and be knowledgeable on FDCPA regulations.
Job Duties Include:
- Contact Conn's customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Follow Conn's collections procedures and strategies to ensure goals are met in an ethical and profitable manner
- Escalate calls to team leads and managers when necessary to successfully collect account
- Notate accounts accurately and update customer information accordingly
- Ensure accuracy when making payment arrangements for customers to reduce payment errors and to better create customer satisfaction
Here is What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, $13.50/hr or higher based upon experience
- Unlimited Monthly Bonus Potential and other incentives or rewards
- Advancement opportunities with a growing company!
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental and Vision health plans
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation / Personal Holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Casual Dress Code
- Full Time and Part Time available
- Minimum 1 year collections experience (call center preferred but not required)
- Stable work history
- Able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment
- Must be team-oriented
- Must be results, goal and performance-driven
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Must be able to engage customers and use appropriate negotiation techniques
- High School Diploma / GED
- Must be willing to work between 8am-10pm M-F, between 8am-8pm Sat, and 10am-7pm on Sun
NOTE: All candidates will subject to a pre-employment background check and drug testing.
How to apply:
Conn’s is a regional leader in consumer electronics and home appliance sales, including home furniture and lawn and garden equipment. We have over 65 stores located in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Arizona, and we continue to grow at an unprecedented rate. Though Conn's has changed dramatically over the years, the customer continues to be the focus of our attention and the reason for our continued success. We believe that "The Customer is Number One," and that approach to customer service has NOT changed over the 120+ years that we have been in business.
Conn’s is PROUD to be an equal opportunity employer.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Call Center / SSO / BPO
Min $13.50/hr or higher! Plus monthly performance incentives
At least 1 year(s)