Telephonic Case Manager, RN - Full-Time (Monday-Thursday)
Cardiocom, a Medtronic subsidiary, is an award-winning leader in cutting-edge telehealth solutions, medical software and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. With a client roster that includes some of the largest home health groups, health plans, hospitals, physician groups and coordinated care companies in the nation, Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth. We look forward to hearing from you.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have outstanding opportunities for Full-time Telephonic Case Manager RN’s in our Clinical Call Center located in Chanhassen, MN. We are looking for enthusiastic professionals with excellent telephone, organizational and computer skills to join our team. If you thrive in an innovative, team-oriented environment and are looking for a Monday-Thursday position, Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career!
- Telephonic assessment of a patient’s cardiac and fluid status
- Triage of critical situations
- Education of patients on their cardiac condition(s), co-morbidities, medications and dietary restrictions
- Timely communication of appropriate information to the patient’s provider as needed
These positions offer competitive pay rates and are benefits eligible. Cardiocom offers medical, dental, 401K, FSA, Life and PTO. Candidates who are available to work Monday-Thursday are urged to apply! Hours scheduled on a company-observed holiday are paid double.
Cardiocom is an EEO/AA employer.
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum three to five years nursing experience (Critical Care, ER, Telemetry experience a plus)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively triage patient conditions
- Quick learner
- Good communication skills and telephone etiquette
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, email, and fax
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Proficient typing skills
- Monday-Thursday position including holidays that fall on scheduled work days
Cardiocom®, Experts in TelehealthSM, is a world-class developer, manufacturer and clinical telehealth solutions provider and a proven leader in Integrated Clinical Telehealth Services. Cardiocom has provided telehealth systems and remote patient monitoring devices since 1999 and furnished over 1+ million member months of telehealth services. Cardiocom’s innovative home telemonitoring equipment and telehealth services enable health professionals to identify symptomatic patients and intervene early to prevent unnecessary hospitalizations. Cardiocom addresses Heart Failure, COPD, Asthma, Diabetes, Hypertension and Obesity. Our strong investment in new telehealth technology and remote patient monitoring capabilities, combined with integrated nurse call center services provides a unique value proposition in the marketplace.