Job Title: COMPUTER / IT INSTRUCTORS
Job Type: Part-Time (Evenings)
Travel Req’d: No
Remington College is seeking exceptional computer/IT instructors!
If you’re a highly motivated, experienced computing/IT professional, preferably with teaching experience, who believes in the power of sharing your knowledge, motivating others, and putting students first, we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for talented IT instructors to join the team at our Mobile Campus on a part-time basis (Monday through Thursday evenings) and help meet the demands created by the growth of our programs. This individual will report to the Campus’s Degree Department Chairperson and/or Director of Education.
- Educates and trains students in his or her field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
- Prepares lesson plans using industry-standard approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
- Teaches courses as assigned, instructs and evaluates students, develops students’ skills and encourages growth, and tracks their attendance, performance, and grades.
- Participates in various administrative activities (e.g., attends faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings).
- Participates in graduation ceremonies, as assigned.
- Participates regularly in continuing professional development activities.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
We offer a competitive salary, along with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, disability, life, vision, 401K, and flexible spending accounts, for full-time employees.
Learn more about us at Remington College – Mobile Campus.
Help us train tomorrow’s work force! Qualified applicants, please click the APPLY NOW button. Or, you may email your résumé to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Remington College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities.