Pilz Automation Safety L.P., a leading, innovative automation technology company providing worldwide, customer-oriented solutions in the areas of safety for humans, machines and the environment.
Pilz develops environmentally-friendly products using ecological materials and energy-saving technologies. We are a trusted provider of safety services to leading national and international industrial companies. By providing viable solutions to the most complex safety issues, we help companies apply best manufacturing practices to optimize the availability and productivity of their plants worldwide.
Location: Canton, Michigan
Type: Part-Time (24 to 28 hours per week)
Benefits: We offer an exciting work environment, along with a competitive salary. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, and maintain a drug-free workplace.
Description: Pilz has a tradition as a family-run company stretching back over 60 years. More than 1,600 staff, each one of them an ambassador for safety, make sure that our customers and their staff can work safely and free from injury. As a member of the Pilz ‘family’, you will work closely with customers to call on past due accounts for both products and services, resolve invoice issues, and work closely with our collection agency.
Duties: Essential job functions include (but may not limited to):
- collection calls on past due business accounts for both domestic and international
- generate and send out AR statements to customers
- enter AR notes into SAP system
- email/fax copies of invoices to customer as requested
- generate Dunning Reports on monthly basis
- stuff / stamp / mail Dunning Reports to customers
- monitor AR balances over 120 days on a weekly basis
- monitor Aged AR monthly listing all new customers on the report
- monitor Aged AR monthly, listing all customers that paid
- generate weekly reports to indicate all customers on credit hold
- Other duties as assigned