Not ready to apply?
Parts Counter Person : Cameron Station and VA
About Passport Auto
Thank you for your interest in Passport Auto Group, one of the premier, family owned dealerships in the Washington, DC Metro area. At Passport, we believe in maintaining the very highest standards of professionalism and community service, and we encourage giving back to the community through our corporate charity arm, Passport Cares.
Passport proudly represents multiple automotive sales and service franchises such as Passport BMW, Passport Nissan (with locations in Alexandria, VA and Marlow Heights, MD), Passport Toyota, Passport Infiniti, MINI of Alexandria, and MINI of Montgomery County.
We also have a state of the art Collision Center and a group website at www.passportauto.com. As part of the Passport Philosophy, each retail center is state of the art with the most modern technology and customer comforts, and each facility features top-notch staff facilities and technology.
We do believe the education and growth are key elements of our future, and to that end, we have created PASSPORT UNIVERSITY, an on the job intensive training arm.
So feel free to take a look at what we have to offer, and begin or change your professional career by applying with Passport today!
See All Jobs for Passport Auto
Visit Our Website
PASSPORT MINI of Alexandria is seeking a PARTS COUNTER-PERSON!
The parts counterperson acts as the principal contact between the dealership and technician customers for the sale and delivery of parts and accessories. The primary goals are to provide customer satisfaction and maximize dealership sales of parts and accessories
• Treat customers (primarily in house technicians) in accordance with dealership policies.
• Answer telephone parts inquiries promptly, courteously, and to the best of one's ability.
• Sell parts and accessories to customers in person, by telephone, and by other methods.
• Write legible and complete orders by asking basic questions regarding application to identify the correct part numbers (i.e., make, model, year, usage VIN color, options, etc.).
• Interpret and explain the parts warranty and dealership return policy
• Valid driver's license with good driving history
• Ability to interact with co-workers and customers in a professional manner
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure and adapt to change
• Good computer skills and attention to detail
• Interest in the automotive and parts industry
• 3 years knowledge of automotive industry
• Upbeat personality
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Pass a complete drug screen and background check
• 3 years or equivalent parts counter experience with Reynolds & Reynolds helpful
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Not ready to apply?