Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc.
Fashion - Apparel - Textile
Home Décor and Kitchen
Other pay: Uncapped Compensation + Great Benefits Package
11444 Princeton Pike
Cincinnati, OH 45246
Send Email Now
Report this job
Our desire at Havertys is to help our customers create a warm and inviting home where they can enjoy spending time with their loved ones and entertaining their friends. No matter your background, if you are interested in helping others to create the home of their dreams, then being a sales consultant for HAVERTYS could be the career choice for you!
Sales with possible management opportunities available.
We have opportunities throughout the eastern/central US:
(1) NORTH CAROLINA: Charlotte, Asheville, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Wilmington, Winston- Salem
(2) OHIO: Cincinnati, Columbus
(3) SOUTH CAROLINA: Greenville
(4) INDIANA: Indianapolis
(5) KENTUCKY: Florence
(6) VIRGINIA: Virginia Beach, Newport News, Glen Allen, Richmond, Roanoke, Woodbridge, Dulles, Fairfax
(7) MARYLAND: Bowie, Columbia, Rockville, Towson
THE ROLE OF A SALES CONSULTANT INCLUDES:
- Creating and building long-lasting relationships with your customers
- Helping customers select the right products for their homes to meet their unique lifestyle needs
- Following-up with customers to complete the entire decor
- Becoming a believer in Havertys' products and systems
- Developing personal and professional skills through provided ongoing training
THE NECESSARY SKILLS OF A SALES CONSULTANT INCLUDES:
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn Havertys-specific programs
- Self-motivated, confident, and action-oriented
- Available to work traditional retail hours
- Some retail or people skills a must
Unlimited Compensation and Great Benefit
Founded in 1885 by James Joseph Haverty, Havertys Furniture opened its first showroom in Atlanta, Georgia. Today, Havertys has more than 100 showrooms throughout 17 states and we are headquartered in Atlanta. At the foundation of our company's longevity and success is dedication to one goal: customer satisfaction. We are recognized as a customer-oriented home furnishings retailer with reliable service, good quality and value in everything we provide.
As we continue to grow, Havertys is actively seeking motivated individuals who wish to pursue a successful and gratifying career in the retail furniture industry. In no time at all, you can be on your way to a career that offers competitive pay and an exciting work experience every day.
At Havertys, we see strength in America's many faces, cultures and colors. Each offers a unique point of view. Each presents a fresh perspective. We are unified by our differences - customers and associates. Diversity is the character of our nation and our company.