Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) provides comprehensive engineering, environmental consulting, construction, and information technology solutions for our clients.
With more than 30 years of experience in providing high quality and responsive services, CRA has grown to over 90 offices and 3,000 employees working on projects worldwide.
Conestoga-Rovers & Associates has an opening in our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania office for an Environmental Scientist/Geologist/Engineer, who aspires to become an active employee in a vibrant, well-established company.
If you’re driven, fast track your career here
- Coordinate and manage projects, maintain budgets, remedial system design and installation, conduct field activities, due diligence assessments, and client liaison
- Report and proposal writing, data evaluation and interpretation, compliance permit preparation
- Bachelors in Engineering (Civil, Environmental or Chemical), Environmental Science, Geology or a related field
- 10-20 years of previous environmental experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to oversee field work and travel overnight
- OSHA 40 hour HAZWOPER Training is a plus
- PE is also a plus
- Knowledge of the PA Land Recycling Act (Act 2), oil and gas E&P regulations and CERCLA are preferred
To learn more about why CRA is the perfect place to bring your career check out our website www.craworld.com
No phone calls please and no third party firms. This position does not offer visa sponsorship.
Not ready to apply?
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ABOUT CONESTOGA-ROVERS & ASSOCIATES
Welcome to CRAworld, the website home of the CRA Family of Companies. We invite you to fully explore the features and content of our website. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop us a line.
The CRA Family of Companies includes Conestoga-Rovers & Associates and several other entities working together seamlessly on projects around the world. The CRA Family consists of 3,000 people working in over 90 offices in Canada, the United States, Argentina, Brasil, Colombia, Mexico, and the United Kingdom. Read more about the members of the CRA Family.