Full Time Solar Energy Consultant: Expanding Solar throughout Los Angeles
"Every 4 minutes, an American home or business goes solar." - Barack Obama: State of the Union Address (January 28, 2014)
Our goal is to change that number to every 3 minutes.
Entry Level Sales and Marketing in Solar Industry
Our company is looking to expand our ambitious, dedicated team of solar energy sales consultants. We are looking for fun, hard working, and motivated individuals to join our sun-loving team. A passion for the solar and renewable industries are a MUST! Sales, marketing, and solar industry experience preferred but not required. We are looking to develop our team to be the future leaders of the solar industry not only in the Los Angeles and southern California regions but nationally and internationally as well!
Job Title: Solar Energy Consultant
- Acquisition of new accounts
- Retention of existing accounts
- Team management
- Campaign management
- Prospecting for and qualifying leads
- Utilizing online programs/tools to develop preliminary site evaluations
- Generating project proposals and quotes for potential customers
- Consulting customer on current and projected wattage usage
- Documenting customer communication via CRM database
Areas of Training
- People skills and sales skills
- Leadership development
- Business and organizational skills
- Time management
- Finances (personal and business)
Essential Characteristics of ALL Employees:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Huge drive, ambition and motivation for success
- Outstanding work ethic
- Character, integrity and professionalism
- Fun personality!!!
- Minimum 1-2 years of consumer sales experience (solar industry preferred but retail, hospitality, and customer server experience also welcome)
- Experience in the solar industry preferred (we provide paid training)
- Strong track record of achievement as evidenced by sales awards, leadership positions held, management positions held, sports achievements.
- Must be highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Basic Excel a must. CRM experience a plus.
- Passion for solar and renewable energies industry
- 2 year college degree preferred but not required
- Management experience preferred (solar related, sales or retail sales a plus)
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits with Anthem Blue Cross
- 1-on-1 Personalize mentorship and coaching
- Performance based bonuses
- Weekly team dinners and bonus lunches
- Quarterly team building and philanthropy events
- Franklin Covey, Ken Blanchard, John Maxwell Leadership Training
- Help make the world a greener place!
All positions are full time. For immediate consideration, e-mail your resume to us.
Submit your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] or contact Ellesse at 310-645-5300
Proud Member of the Better Business Bureau
In the News: ** Team TAG ranked the 11th (2012) and 10th (2013) Best Place to Work in Los Angeles (for businesses with 50 employees or less) by the LA Business Journal! **
Team TAG on FaceBook
Team TAG is based in Los Angeles, CA. Since our humble beginnings in 1998, we have solidified our reputation as one of America's premier outsourced sales and consulting firms. We specialize in 3 areas:
- Customer acquisition and retention. Fortune 500 companies hire us to sell their products and services to their customers (business and consumer)
- Leadership and strategic consultation for our network of offices nationally
- Coaching and developing young business people to become future leaders
We also have a passion to serve our community. Our staff loves to get involved in community, national, and international projects where we can help improve the lives of others.
- We will strive to attain true leadership roles and be the best examples for others to emulate.
- We will add value to all team members. Every person working with this organization will experience personal and professional growth.
- We will develop the highest quality and quantity of business partners nationally and internationally
We believe in:
- Integrity and honesty always
- Excellence in everything we do
- Being students of great leaders
- Leading others by our own example
- Developing entrepreneurial spirits
- The only way to fail is to quit
- Holding ourselves accountable
- Taking initiative and following through
- Teamwork through great relationships inside & outside of the office
- Helping others achieve their goals