Report this job
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Come to Chicken Capital USA and find a great career! We are looking for Assistant Managers who will have the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the Restaurant General Manager's absence, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Additional Responsibilities Include :
We offer the following:
Great compensation packages:
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Assists Restaurant Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
Great career opportunities:
- Competitive starting salaries
- 401k with company match
- Stock options
Great things for your life:
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- Personal assistant program
- Paid vacations
The ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager position will posses:
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. College or university Degree Preferred
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
Related Words: manage, manager, supervisor, food, dining, hospitality, café, bistro, eatery, restaurant, kitchen, AM, Assistant manager, management, restaurant manager, fast food, meal preparation
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
|KFC Corporation, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is the world's most popular chicken restaurant chain, specializing in Original Recipe®, Extra Crispy®, Kentucky Grilled Chicken™ and Original Recipe Strips with home-style sides, Honey BBQ Wings, and freshly made chicken sandwiches.
Every day, more than 12 million customers are served at KFC restaurants in 109 countries and territories around the world. KFC operates more than 5,200 restaurants in the United States and more than 15,000 units around the world. KFC is world famous for its Original Recipe® fried chicken -- made with the same secret blend of 11 herbs and spices Colonel Harland Sanders perfected more than a half-century ago. Customers around the globe also enjoy more than 300 other products -- from Kentucky Grilled Chicken in the United States to a salmon sandwich in Japan.
KFC is part of Yum! Brands, Inc., the world's largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants, with more than 36,000 locations around the world. The company is ranked #239 on the Fortune 500 List, with revenues in excess of $11 billion in 2008.