Sheehy Auto Stores
is one of the largest dealership groups on the East Coast. Our Company motto is "Sincere Hospitable Employees Enthusiastically Helping You". We are uniquely committed to our employees, offering the best training, career advancement and benefits in the industry. We also are completely focused on delivering an excellent customer experience and forging long term, repeat business relationships with all our customers. We offer training, medical insurance, 401(k) with Profit Sharing and much more!
Sheehy Auto Stores
is on the look out for a talented Automotive Finance & Insurance (F&I) Manager
who would like to join our family as our business continues to grow.
Produces additional revenue for the dealership by selling finance and insurance programs and other appropriate after-sale items to new- and used-vehicle customers.
- Sells financing and credit life, accident, and health insurance to customers.
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of aftermarket products and extended warranties.
- Converts cash deals to finance.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer.
- Processes finance and lease deals accurately and fairly through financial sources to secure approval.
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner.
- Processes all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction.
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new- and used-vehicle and finance departments.
- Acquires and maintains current state insurance license, completing continuing credit insurance education as needed.
- Provides customers with complete explanation of manufacturer and dealership service procedures and policies.
- Seeks new lending institutions to secure competitive interest rates and finance programs continually.
- Manages the alternative finance source program to ensure that several sources are available.
- Sets up and maintains a program which will ensure 100 percent turnover to the F&I department.
- Provides sales force and sales managers with current information about finance and lease programs continually.
- Trains the sales staff regarding the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs.
- Works with sales managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale.
- Coordinates finance forecasting with sales department forecasting to achieve desired levels of penetration and income.
- Works closely with general sales manager to establish sales department goals and objectives and ensures that they are achieved.
- Attends managers meetings.
- Processes salespersons' "end of month" commission sheets for accounting office payroll.
Other duties may be assigned.
- At least 1 year Automotive F&I Management experience
Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred, but not required
Experience developing sales staff
Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
High School Diploma or higher
Stable career with previous employers
Must be authorized to work in the USA
Must be able to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks (MVR, drug test)
Whether you are looking to make a change today or tomorrow, we would value the opportunity to get to know who you are for when the time is right.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
In 1965, Sheehy Ford began as a small, suburban, family-owned car dealership just off the brand new Washington, D.C. Beltway. Because of you, the customer, we were immediately successful, and by 1975 had become the largest Ford dealership in the country.
Today, the company is still primarily family-owned and has grown to more than $900 Million in Sales with 30,000 vehicle sales per year. Our corporate name is Sheehy Auto Stores with stores located from Baltimore, MD to Richmond, VA. Sheehy has 17 locations in the Mid-Atlantic region with 19 franchises. We are the largest retailer of Fords in the region and have the largest selection of new Fords. We sell almost 50% of all the Fords sold in the Richmond metro. We are one of the largest Nissan dealers in the Mid-Atlantic with 7 locations. Our other franchises include Honda, Lincoln, Subaru, Lexus, Infiniti, Volkswagen and Hyundai, all conveniently located.