Sports Minded Professional- Marketing Career
Sports Minded Professional- Marketing Career- APPLY NOW!
Hemingway, Inc. is leading provider for management and marketing services. Our clients are all industry-leading companies. These companies have continuously entrusted their products/ services/ campaigns to Greater Milwaukee. We pride ourselves in our ability to train and develop a team of executives who never fail to bring our clients their most valued customers.
What sets Hemingway, apart from any other firm in Milwaukee is our passion for our people growth & success. (clients, customers and employees alike), perpetual growth and advancement opportunities, and our ever growing drive to keep intact our position at the top.
Our TEAM Enjoys:
- The Best Work Environment in the greater Milwaukee area.
- An Innovative and Caring Management TEAM
- Performance Driven Bonuses – Performance based compensation
- Travel Opportunities
- Representing the Most Respected Clients/ Brands in telecommunication industries
- Excellent Management Training
- Can you make the cut?
The following are the minimal standards, skills and attributes required to be considered a possible candidate for this entry level position:
- Bachelors Degree – Most Commonly Considered Majors: Communications, Economics, History, Marketing, Music, Management, Business, Entrepreneurship
- Competitive, Results-Driven Work Style
- Leadership Experience
- Independently Motivated
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Ability to keep up (and have fun) in a Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment
- This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
- This position involves one on one sales interaction with customers.
Want to Sign Up for Tryouts?
Please feel free to browse our online publications and become part of our social network:
Hemingway Consulting– Website
Like' us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own. We do not engage in any residential door to door sales, cable sales, graphic design, or advertising sales, If you are looking for that please do not apply. Thanks
Please call Human Resources at 414-226-5992 for any further questions regarding requirements.
Hemingway Consulting, is part of a Marketing and Sales organization with multiple locations across the United States. Hemingway Consulting has experience working with several of the top Fortune 500clients. By focusing our efforts on a relationship based marketing and sales approach, we are able to connect our clients to a stable customer base. Hemingway Consulting's primary goal is to increase brand recognition and increase high levels of customer loyalty. Our organization continues to expand due to a demand from large companies for a more effective, personal, and results-driven approach to acquiring new customers. Our experience and commitment to excellence has provided several opportunities for our growth and expansion. The focus of our Account Executives: Entrepreneurship, Personal Development, Leadership Training, and Professional Networking.