1. Individual must be at least 18 years of age or older.
2. Individual must hold a valid Certificate of Completion as a Home Health Aide issued by NYS Department of Health or complete the Signature Care Home Health Aide training program.
3. Must be able to read and speak English at a level which facilitates understanding of the care plan, instructions given, and basic communication with client.
4. Effective interpersonal skills.
5. Ability to accept constructive criticism and utilize experiences to improve performance.
6. Ability to work with persons from different socio-economic backgrounds.
7. Ability to bend, stretch, reach, and lift in the course of performing job duties.
8. A valid NYS Drivers License with a safe driving record is preferred.
1. Has sufficient hand strength and dexterity to administer the care plan duties.
2. Kneels, squats, and bends unsupported routinely.
3. Must be able to repetitively lift/move 40 lbs. unassisted.
4. Must be able to push/pull/transfer weights of 100 lbs.
5. Hearing within normal range with corrected hearing.
6. Must be able to write and maintain records.
7. Must be able to climb two flights of stairs and access to/from the work place in a reasonable time.
8. Must have corrected vision of 20/40.
9. Must be able to arrive promptly and timely.
10. Must be able to be reached at all times for possible work assignments.
11. Must be able to transport patients as needed.
VNSC OFFERS COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND A COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE.
Apply online today at www.vnsnet.com and join a team dedicated to patient and family centered care at home.
2180 Empire Blvd.
Webster, NY 14580