Qualifications of the C# Developer:
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in software development using the .Net framework (3.5 or higher)
- Experience in C# and ASP.NET
- Ability to participate in 24/7 on phone support rotation
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience in one or more of the following: Oracle 11g (or higher), SQL Server 2005 (or higher), XML, HTML/HTML5
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and data gathering skills
- Experience implementing web-based solutions in a real-world environment
The Software Engineer - C#/ASP.NET role is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Morrisville, NC. Target salary range is $70,000 - $80,000. Local candidates strongly preferred. No sponsorship available.
Apply for this position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Carolyn Goldin at cgoldin AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBCG-4283 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.