**Very limited travel to Chicago.
Sr. Technical Analyst
We are currently seeking a Sr. Technical Analyst with advanced Information Technology experience.
- To write high level and detail technical architectural design
Sr. Technical Analyst
W2 ONLY!! WILL NOT CONSIDER 1099 OR CORP TO CORP.
- The Sr. Technical Analyst must have a Bachelors Degree
- 10 years’ experience as software analyst
- Background in software development
- Excellent understanding of web services
- Excellent technical writing skills
- 50% work onsite in Bethlehem, PA
- Very Limited travel to Chicago
- The Sr. Technical Analyst Will write high level and detail technical architectural design
- The Sr. Technical Analyst must have superb client facing skills
Townsend & Associates, Inc. provides cutting edge staffing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. Our belief is understanding the culture and needs of our client and matching that criteria with the perfect candidate, thus establishing Townsend & Associates, Inc. as the staffing firm both clients and professionals turn to first.
Since our inception, we have been passionate, motivated, and committed to providing the best overall experience to our clients.
Why Work for Townsend & Associates?
Eligible Employees Are Offered Great Benefits at Townsend & Associates:
- Access to Fortune 1000 clients
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding client retention record
- Strong corporate financial stability
- High conversion rate of consultant to full-time employment
- Continued career opportunities
- Open relationship with entire staff (i.e. CEO, VP, HR, etc...)
- Career Counseling / Resume Writing
- Receive monthly newsletters on the latest market trends
- Health Insurance
- Direct Deposited Bi-Monthly Pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Company: Townsend & Associates
Employee Type: Contractor
Science & Technology
Manages Others: Not Specified
Job Type: Pharmaceutical
Required Education: 4 Year Degree
Required Experience: 10 to greater than 15 years
Required Travel: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: Not Specified
Contact: Not Available