Sapp Bros Truck Stops was started by the four Sapp brothers in Omaha at the junction of I-80 and Highway 50 in 1971. The entity now known as Sapp Bros Truck Stops, Inc.
was incorporated in October of 1988. Prior to then, the travel centers were each separate corporations, under the central leadership of W. D. Sapp. Sapp Bros Truck Stops, Inc. has grown into a chain of sixteen travel centers
Summary of Server/Wait staff includes :
Responsibilities of Server/Wait staff includes :
- Will be expected to learn during training process
- Completely understanding and the ability to perform all duties assigned to you by your management team.
- Ability to use good manners, tact and mature judgment when dealing with the guest and in all situations
- Familiarity and ability to operate all machines and equipment required performing server duties
- Follow the 5 step Guest Program with each and every guest.
- Serving guests hot food quickly, seat guests, take cash and bus tables
- Take new orders
- Food preparation, setting up buffet and salad bar, soups, beverages, desserts
- Bus tables, clear, clean and set tables in a quiet and efficient manner
- Keep carpets or floor clear of debris
- Do side work, restock salad bar, buffet, refilling condiments, pantry area, sweep and mop floors and other side work assigned by the manager
- Keep display cases neat and attractive
- Keep area ready for the rush at all times
- Maintain great customer service-WOW factor
- Satisfy guest complaints quickly, nicely, and quietly
- Up-Sell to achieve the highest guest check average possible
- Perform any and all duties assigned by the management team
- Adhere to the dress code and maintain a high level of personal hygiene
- You must always look and behave professionally.
- Work as a team with everyone and maintain a professional tone of voice and words at all times even during peak rush hours
Requirement for Server/Wait staff includes :
- Our cooks must maintain a professional image at all times.
- We do not allow full beards, body piercing or tongue posts.
- Hair must be neatly groomed and of a natural color.
- No radical dyes or hair styles will be allowed.
- Gentlemen must have their hair up off of the collar.
- If hired for this position you must provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States, be willing to undergo a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check, and be at least 16 years of age
Sapp Bros Truck Stops was started by the four Sapp brothers in Omaha at the junction of I-80 and Highway 50 in 1971. The entity now known as Sapp Bros Truck Stops, Inc. was incorporated in October of 1988. Prior to then, the travel centers were each separate corporations, under the central leadership of W. D. Sapp. Sapp Bros Truck Stops, Inc. has grown into a chain of sixteen travel centers
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Sapp Bros. Truck Stops
Restaurant - Food Service
Treat every customer as "our guest" by providing a clean environment, quality products,
and a commitment to excellent service.