New Pay Scale
Bloomington, IN (terminal #26)
311 N. Curry Pike, Bloomington, IN 47404
COMPANY DRIVER INFORMATION
Run KY, IN, IO, OH, IL, MI, MO, TN, WI
Haul grocery products to military Installations
Work 5 days/wk, out one to two nights a week
Off home every other day
Extra work is usually available on your days off if you’re interested.
Unload w/ both manual & electric pallet jacks, includes both drop at the door & product count.
Payday is every Friday and direct deposit is available.
Ave pay/miles: $700.00-900.00 per wk gross
Daily minimum: $142.25 per day
Diver Pay: .40/miles loaded & empty
Backhaul/Stop Pay: $18.00/stop
Pick-up Pay: $18.15 (multiple pick-up’s)
Detention Pay: $18.00/hr after 1-1/2hrs on a stop & $18.00/hr after 2hrs on a pickup stop
Training pay: $140.00 daily How long? 3 days
THE FOLLOWING APPLIES TO FULL-TIME COMPANY EMPLOYEES ONLY!!!!
After 90 days probationary period:
* medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
* 6 paid holidays and 2 paid personal days per year
* $25,000 life and $25,000 accidental death/dismemberment insurance – FREE
* participate in 401k program
* Shoes for Crews $100 per year of slip resistant shoes
After 1 year:
* 1 week’s paid vacation
ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
* 100% employee-owned company
* stock given free of charge every year you work at least 500 hours
* fully-vested after 5 years of employment of at least 1,000 hrs/yr
* stock bought back upon retirement, disability, or death