• Ability to manage a large pipeline of clients
• Have a professional presence
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
• Self directed: able to multi-task, prioritize and meet aggressive sales
and client service goals and expectations
• Ability to work in a high energy, performance driven culture
Education and Experience Requirements
• BA/BS Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience and Success
• MA Producer’s (Life, Accident & Health) License (Will Sponsor)
• NASD Series 6, 63 or 7 Registration (Will Sponsor)
Whether you are a recent college graduate, someone thinking about a potential career change or a new financial services professional, the FSR position can be a great way to begin a rewarding career as a Financial Advisor.
When choosing to start or re-launch your financial advisor career with AspenCross Financial Group - you will be working with people who truly care about you and your success.
Insurance Products offered through John Hancock Life Insurance Company, Boston, MA 02117. Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Signator Investors, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor.
John Hancock Financial Network and AspenCross Financial Group are strongly committed to diversity and equal opportunity. To earn the Financial Advisor title, representatives must hold a Series 7, 65 & 63 or 66, completed one course toward a professional designation (CFP, CFA or ChFC) and have at least one years sales experience in registered products. Additional restrictions may apply.