Siebel Business Process Owner :: Plymouth, MN
The Siebel Business Process Owner will further complement and enhance the ability of the IT organization to improve, develop, and support systems related to the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Operations of Select Comfort, specifically for Marketing, Sales and Customer Service business units.
- Work with IS project teams and the business unit to help gather business requirements to aid in the design and development of software applications. Develops detailed business user requirements, system documentation, workflow procedures, and data modeling.
- Understand the business objectives and processes, translate this information in the development of reports, rules and applications, and identify system issues and resolve these issues, and create test plans on an on-going basis during the creation of the applications.
- Understand business processes and current systems.
- Understand the needs of the business and recommend enhancements through the application of technologies, systems, and process changes to solve problems or enhance business processes.
- Provide functional expertise in areas of Siebel CRM, Order Management, Sales and Customer Service, Marketing, Campaign Management, and Media Management
- Manage projects utilizing project management framework and develop process documentation using corporate process techniques.
- Performs analysis and evaluation of options, alternatives, and system capabilities.
- Identify process and systems solutions to address major systems needs.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in the IT industry, with at least 7 years Business analysis experience (5+ years’ experience as a Siebel functional analyst).
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in as many of the following Siebel CRM functional areas as possible: Sales, Service, and Marketing; Campaign Management, Media Management, Order Management, CTI, Loyalty and Service Request
- Experience in Siebel UCM preferred.
- Experience with following third party tools desired: Vertex and Trillium
- Extensive experience in Siebel 7.x CRM or higher.
- Development experience desirable in Siebel tool - e-script, Siebel EAI, Integration objects, Siebel Workflows, Business Services, BIP reporting skills and CTI.
- Must be a strong team builder, facilitator, and mentor.
- Strong process knowledge of business and business systems.
- Requires basic project management skills to manage time and activities in all projects and tasks.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to communicate and build relationships cross-functionally; excellent negotiation and listening skills.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.