- Company: Ashley Ellis, LLC
- Contact: Ben Melanio
- Location: Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- Base Pay: $100,000 - $125,000 /Year
- Other Pay:
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Industry: Other Great Industries
- Manages Others: Not Specified
- Job Type: Information Technology
- Req'd Education: 4 Year Degree
- Req'd Experience: 5 to 10 years
Sr. .Net Developer - Help brands stay above the rest!
Are you looking to add your skills to a leading development firm? This company caters to the niche needs of major brands and needs a robust Sr. .Net Developer like you to spearhead projects. Working in this laidback office, you’ll enjoy a treasure trove of great perks (healthcare, 401k, and paid time off) and be minutes from the Marina to soak up the cool Pacific air on your break.
As this Sr. .Net Developer, you’ll take ownership of .Net source code and MS SQL Server databases for this dynamic team. You will:
- Write hands-on C# source code that synchronizes perfectly with MS SQL Server databases.
- Adjust the changing priorities and requirements by identifying the best technologies available to your team.
- Lead code review sessions with other developers and make improvements to object oriented code designs.
- Bring projects from start to finish in a timely, efficient manner.
This Sr. .Net Developer Has:
This Sr. .Net Developer Enjoys:
- 5+ Years of Software Development
- Hands-On Microsoft Technologies (.Net, ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL)
- Object Oriented Programming
- A Casual Dress Code
- Health, Dental, & Vision Options
- A 401k Plan
- Life & Long-Term Disability
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation
About Ashley Ellis
At Ashley Ellis, we connect IT and Engineering professionals like you with rewarding careers that fulfill your career goals and interests. To us you're more than just a resume. We'll get to know you and represent you confidentially and professionally.
You'll find Ashley Ellis branches serving the Chicago, Indianapolis, Houston, Atlanta, Southern California, Boston, Orlando, Phoenix, San Francisco, and Raleigh areas.
View more open positions.
Get social with Ashley Ellis! Get instant access to job updates, job seeker advice, tech news, deals, contests, great discussions, and more!
Linked In | Tweet with us | Become a fan
Why work with Ashley Ellis LLC? Not only do we get to know you and your goals, we are dedicated to giving back to our communities. When we place you at your dream job, we donate a brand new computer to a local classroom through our Technology for Tweens program. Plus, we're Accredited by the BBB and were recently featured on William Shatner's "Moving America Forward." Find out more at www.ashleyellis.com.
|For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:|
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.